PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information."
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, payment information (including credit card numbers and zip code), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information."
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell your personal data – such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes. Teamblind uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services. To provide you the services we offer on the Site, communicate with you about your use of the Site, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Personalization. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you in the Site, to suggest followers and content, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site.
- Advertising. To display interest-based advertising to you in the Site, to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads, and to measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services. For more information, see the Ad Services section below about Rooftop Slushie Ads and Personalization.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the Site; to evaluate and improve the Site, including the Ad Services and personalization, and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
Service Providers. We may share your information with third party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers, as well as those who assist us in providing the Ad Services.
Business Transfers. We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
Legally Required. We may disclose your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Protection of Rights. We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of Teamblind, its users, or others.
Your Content and Activity. Your content ("Your Content"), including your name, profile picture, profile information, and certain associated activity information is available to other users of the Site and may be viewed publicly. Public viewing includes availability to non-registered visitors and can occur when users share Your Content across other sites or services. In addition, Your Content may be indexed by search engines.
Metrics. We may share with users of our advertisers or publishers aggregate statistics, metrics and other reports about the performance of their ads or content in the Rooftop Slushie such as the number of unique user views, demographics about the users who saw their ads or content, conversion rates, and date and time information. We do not share IP addresses or personal information. We may also allow our advertisers or publishers to use Pixels on the Rooftop Slushie in order to collect information about the performance of their ads or content.
Anonymized and Aggregated Data. We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.
- Necessary cookies. Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Site and accepting these cookies is a condition of using Rooftop Slushie ("the Site"). Thus, if you block these cookies, we cannot guarantee your use of our Platform regarding the proper operation of the Site or the security on the Site during your visit. We use necessary cookies to identify you as being logged in to the Site and to authenticate you, to make sure you connect to the right service on the Quora Platform when we make any changes to the way it works, and for security purposes.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information on your use of the Site (e.g., which pages you visit or if you experience any errors while using the Site). These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you but collect information to help us improve the Site’s services, understand the interests of our users, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising. We use performance cookies to carry out web analytics (e.g., providing statistics on how the Site is used), perform affiliate tracking (e.g., providing feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site), obtain data on the number of users of the Quora Platform that have viewed a product or service, help us improve the Quora Platform by measuring any errors that occur, and to test different designs for the Quora Platform.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to track your visit to the Quora Platform, as well other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows Quora to display targeted ads to you on or off the Quora Platform.We may use targeting cookies to display targeted advertisements on or off the Site and to improve how we deliver personalized advertisements and content.
- Blocking or Deleting Cookies. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. You should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use. Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them "trusted websites" in your internet browser. The following links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can use the 'help' option in your internet browser for more details:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Adobe (flash cookies)
- Log files. These are track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Pixels, Web beacons, Tags. These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which we use to track the online movements of users of the Site and the web pages of users of our advertising services (the "Ad Services"), and to personalize content. We also use these in our emails to let us know when they have been opened or forwarded, so we can gauge the effectiveness of our communications.
- Analytic Tools. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, including Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. The third party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not change system behavior within the Rooftop Slushie in response to browser requests not to be tracked. You can, however, disable certain tracking by third-parties as discussed in the Behavioral Advertising section below.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your information is important to us. Teamblind has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using the Rooftop Slushie on a shared or unsecured device.
ACCESS AND AMEND AND LIMIT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may update or correct your account information at any time by logging in to your account. You may also make a number of other adjustments to settings or the display of information about you.
You may, of course, decline to submit information through the Site, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send, limit the information shared within the Site about you, and otherwise amend certain privacy settings.
RIGHTS TO YOUR DATE – EU / EEA
Users of the Rooftop Slushie who are in the European Union or European Economic Area may possess additional rights pertaining to processing and retention of personally identifiable information. If you are such a user and you request: 1) a copy of personal identifiable information, or; 2) correction or deletion of personal identifiable information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that the personal identifiable information in our possession is limited to the content you provided to us.
We may ask you for additional data to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing data requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law. We may also decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Additionally, as permitted by applicable laws, we may need to retain certain personal information for a limited period of time for record-keeping, accounting and fraud prevention purposes.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 (or under the age of 14 for anyone living in Spain or South Korea) or knowingly allow such persons to register. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we take steps to delete that information.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the types of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email to email@example.com.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.